Friday, November 5, 2010

Team Becker, kickin' ass!

w00t!!!! On Wednesday we ran 10 minutes straight, and today we ran 15 minutes straight! That might not sound like much, but we are super stoked! The 10 minutes seemed almost too easy...I even remarked afterward that I felt like we hadn't done enough that day. However! Today, it was tough enough getting to 10, let alone 15! It was a tough run, and I learned a good lesson about taking it easy in the beginning so I can finish strong. It didn't feel like I was pushing too hard, but around 9 minutes I had a hard time imagining 6 more! Then I hung back at a slower pace for a few minutes, and was able to resume my pace for the last couple minutes.

On a life note, Steve drove down to Purdue with me & we had dinner at Blue Nile, then went shopping for a while when we got home. I got a nice new dress for my event with the LaPorte County Symphony Orchestra in December & a new pair of running pants! Great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment