Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy happy girl :)

Kickass discovery today! After we got home from our run, while I was taking my shower I realized that my quad muscles are starting to be defined! My thighs look shapely, rather than just lumps of muscle & fat. w00t!

As for the run itself, holy Lord (as Doris W would say)! It was a toughie. We're on 3 minute intervals this week, and we did 6 of them today. We were certainly ready to be done by the end of it. On the upside, Steve's shins didn't hurt as badly as they did on Monday. We keep looking ahead on the schedule, and marvelling at what we're going to have to do soon! Next week is 4 minutes intervals, but the week after that we have to run for 10 minutes straight, eek!  But I'm sure once we get there it'll be easier than it seems now.

I'm a bit overwhelmed with schoolwork lately. And the homework isn't even what's tough. It's doing all the grading for the 2 classes I teach. Right now, I've got a pile of compositions and short paragraphs and quizzes to grade. I'll have to spend the whole weekend on it to get out from under it. Gotta catch back up before we near the end of the semester, because then I'll have final projects to do!  Blech.

But! Today was a gorgeous fall day, and I got to run with my hubby. And my mom is doing the Belly Fat Cure now, and she's already lost 4 pounds in just a couple days!! She's doing awesome :) Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment