Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Okay, so it's not *quite* the new year yet...we still have about 11 hours to go. But Steve and I are getting a head start on things. In about an hour we're going to try and run a bit. We'll see how it goes...my knee was hurting yesterday even though I hadn't done anything! We're only going to do 4 minutes at a time...two, maybe three intervals depending on how we feel. It's frustrating to have fallen back that far, but I just hope to do it with no pain in my knee.  It rained all night, and it's in the 40s, so the sidewalks should be free of ice and snow now. I have no illusions we'll be able to run consistently through the winter, but anytime we get lucky like this we'll take advantage of it...gotta remind our bodies what it feels like!

Looking forward to celebrating tonight. For the second year in a row we're going to Great Oaks for a dinner/open bar/DJ NYE party. It's a really fun time, and not too far from home! Bring it on, 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment